Meeting & sales executive
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be developed in your career, are encouraged to provide the best customer service, are results driven and be empowered to go all out and wow our clients/customers?
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Meeting & sales executive to join the team at The Royal Hotel.
To handle all incoming event and group bookings enquiries up to contract stage, either by voice or in person and actively promote the hotel’s facilities in order to secure the business and maximise revenue opportunities through show rounds of the property
- Sales Handle incoming event and accommodation group
- Conduct show rounds in accordance to company brand standards for event enquiries prior to the event contracting
- Actively research and take positive action for sales leads from existing and new clients.
- To ensure an effective handover with the client and an Event Planner, when allocating events post contract.
- Attend the daily revenue meeting, ensuring all preparation is complete.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through questioning techniques and promoting hotel facilities.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and professionally, demonstrating genuine care and concern, making your Manager aware.
- Full and up-to-date knowledge of hotel products and services is maintained.
- Ensure all communication systems eg fax, filing etc are kept up to date
- Systems Reslynx is operated in accordance to Company input standards
- Team Player – be proactive, share best practice and support colleagues under pressure.
- Commitment – to colleagues, department goals and company.
- Effective communicator.
- Have the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Target Orientated – Be aware and responsive to departmental targets and promises.
- Accurate & high level of attention to detail
- Self Managing – ability to work within guidelines
- Organised – excellent organisational skills.
Must have experience of working within a hotel or similar operation, ideally in a 4 star environment.